Bag Decoration Equipment
The United Silicone US40, US75, & US120 Hot Stamp/Heat Transfer machines can accommodate custom tooling, specifically designed to apply foil to paper or plastic bags. The operator initiates the stamping process by manually loading the bag onto a mandrel. A cam-driven base then lifts the mandrel to add support, while the stamping head applies the decorative foil or pre-printed multi-colored heat transfers.
- Metallic, Pigment or Patterned Foils
- Multi-colored, preprinted heat transfer images
- Ideal for small and medium production runs
- Cam action pneumatic drive system generates nearly instantaneous force with a fast smooth head stroke.
- Digital controller specifically designed and optimized for hot stamp/heat transfer applications.
- Dependable, precise motorized foil advance system.
- 4-Ton, 7.5-Ton & 12-ton stamping force
- Accurate head and table adjustments