United Silicone will continuously strive to provide world class equipment, tooling, supplies and exceptional service as a total solution to your product decorating needs. We value our customers and do everything we can to exceed our customers’ expectations!
Put your trust in United Silicone: the largest US manufacturer of hot stamp/heat transfer equipment & supplies in North America. Founded in 1976 in Lancaster, NY, we are widely recognized as the premier hot stamp & heat transfer equipment manufacturer.
- Thousands of machines running in the field
- Free technical “Trouble-shooting” phone support provided for all our machines
- On-site training services
- Free technical user manual included with all equipment orders
- Full One Year Warranty on all machines (parts)
United Silicone has some of the best engineers in the product decorating arena! From our standard equipment line to our custom designed automated systems, count on United Silicone to provide you a decorating solution that sets you apart from the competition.
Our engineering services include:
- Product & Process Testing
- Program Feasibility
- Part/Product Review
- Consulting on Decorating Applications
- Technical Support
- Secondary Operation Integration Platforms
Contact United Silicone to have a custom proposal designed for your business. We will gladly sample your part and review any drawings you may have. In addition we have vast experience in integrating secondary operations into your decorating program. This includes but is not limited to, tray handling, bowl feeders, automatic loading, ultrasonic welders, automatic unloading and various assembly stations.